AIIC Monthly banner : Where to find it, how to find it
Banners will now be hosted in the cloud to facilitate use in members’ email signatures
By request, the AIIC secretariat will now upload the monthly banner to an Amazon cloud server.
Here are some simple instructions on how to use the banner for anyone who might need them.
At the start of each month a new banner will be made available at
Upload for use as email signature To insert the banner into your aiic.net mail, follow these simple instructions.
- Go to you AIIC mail account.
- Open the Settings drop-down menu (represented by a wheel at the top right of the screen).
- Click on “Settings”.
- On the next page scroll down to “Signature” and type in your name and any other personal information you may want to include.
- Next click on the “insert image” icon (in red square below).
- This will open a popup instructing you to paste in an image URL (photo below); use the URL indicated above. The image will appear on the screen. Click “Select”.
- When you click "Select" you'll automatically be taken back to your Settings page. Click on "Save changes" at the bottom of page and you're done.
Download to your computer
- Click and drag the banner to your desktop.
- Or right-click on the banner and in the pop-up menu choose "save image as”.
We invite you to use the monthly banner as much as you can - add it to your email signature, post it on your social media pages, etc.